If you created an account with Referral Biz, but cannot find your Welcome email in your in box, you may need to check your Spam folder before creating a new account.
- Select Actions from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Junk E-mail.
- Select Junk E-mail Options…
- Click the Safe Sender tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
- Click OK.
Outlook provides a Safe Senders list that allows you to specify which email addresses and whole domains from which you want to receive email.
The Safe Senders list will prevent emails received from the email addresses in the list from going to your Spam folder. We will show you how to access the Safe Senders list and add email addresses to it. You can also add entire domains (e.g., @referralbiz.com) to the list.
- To begin, click Junk in the delete section of the Home tab and select Junk E-mail Options from the drop-down menu.
- On the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click the Safe Senders tab, then click Add.
- On the Add address or domain dialog box, enter an email address or a domain name in the edit box and click OK.
- Click Add for every email address and domain name you want to add to the list. Click OK when you are finished.